New DESS Dental digital analogues for dental implants
Last Update on Dec 20, 2021
DESS® Dental recommend our new digital analogues for dental implant prosthetics, which can be used on both traditional plaster models and 3D-printed models.
These analogues for dental implants allow an extraordinary fixation even in cases of milled abutments on plaster or 3D printed model. A fixation screw on the underside allows for maximum precision when attaching the analogue to the implant. Their discreet size makes them easy to place, even in situations where the interdental space is very small or uneven.
Advantages of DESS® Dental analogues:
- Made of AiSi 303 Stainless Steel (not coloured) or Titanium Grade 5 ELI GAL V grade 23 (anodised).
- Maximum connection with the rest of the abutments used in the dental restoration.
- Effective circular retentions, self-locking and excellent stability in plaster models.
- Innovative design with a single fixing screw to ensure that the lower part of the analogue is securely attached to the 3D model, guaranteeing accurate positioning.
- The digital analogue also includes a 1.27 hex head screw.
- They are colour-coded to match the implant platform for easy recognition.
At DESS® Dental you can choose the analogue that best suits your needs and clinical cases. DESS® Dental compatible analogues are available for different implant systems, with a variety of platforms. Click on this link to discover all the analogues we have available to buy.