DESS® AURUMBase® for dental implants
The successful placement of a dental implant depends on factors such as bone quality, quantity and position of the bone so sometimes the insertion axis can adversely compromise the aesthetic restoration. DESS® AURUMBase® is the ideal solution for these cases. The angled channel allows the insertion axis of the prosthetic screw to be modified up to a maximum of 25° with complete freedom on its own 360° axis.
Items 1-20 of 22
Items 1-20 of 22
AURUMBase® the angled solution for dental implants by DESS® Dental
The AURUMBase® from DESS Dental offers a unique design–the Torx® Ball screw-driver system. This system not only allows this angulation to be achieved but also achieves the recommended torque reliably even from the maximum angulation. Adding the advantage of reducing the diameter of the screw access channel by up to 30% compared to other solutions available on the market, to improve the design and aesthetic result of the restoration.
All AURUMBase® Ti Bases are incorporated in the DESS® CAD/CAM libraries for Exocad®, 3Shape® and Dental Wings® allowing their free use in digital environments.
Angled Ti Base for implants of the highest quality and at the best price
At DESS® Dental, you will find a wide range of dental solutions adapted to the needs of each restoration. In this case, the AURUMBase® angled Ti Base allows perfect angulation without aesthetic sacrifices. Here follow the main features and advantages of the AURUMBase® angled solution:
- Made of Titanium Grade V ELI including the final screw
- Gold anodized surface for a more aesthetic finish, creating a warmer gingival tone
- Shorter chimney to increase translucency and aesthetics, eliminating shadows or greyish reflections on the gingiva
- Our patented SelectGrip® surface treatment is applied in the cementation area, providing up to 500% greater cementation retention between abutment and prosthesis than the same untreated abutment
- Parallel-walled cylinder for increased strength and retention (0.09 mm cement space)
- Available in different implant diameters and gingival heights, in both rotating and non-rotating versions for single crowns, complex arches, or multiple structure