DESS® Pre-milled Blanks Ti & CrCo
The new range of DESS® Pre-milled Blanks allow the production of one-piece abutments with the in-house equipment while maintaining DESS® high quality precision in the important connection geometry.
The new range of DESS® Pre-milled Blanks allow the production of one-piece abutments with the in-house equipment while maintaining DESS® high quality precision in the important connection geometry. The system includes blanks in either Titanium or CrCo for most implant platforms together with a proprietary holders system for Imes-Icore®, VHF®, Yenadent® and any machine with standard 98mm holders.
The connection to the implant is one of the most important geometries in implant prosthetics and will allow for optimal biomechanical strength and longevity for the implant treatment. The new Pre-milled Blank system allows for in-house customized milling of abutments and at the same time maintaining the DESS® quality and precision of the connection and screw seating.
The Pre-milled Blanks are made from Titanium Grade 5 ELI and the exclusive Micro Melt Cobalt-Chrome. This CrCo alloy has several advantages compared to others available on the market.
- No internal tension preserving the designed shape and makes less risk for ceramic cracks
- The alloy is easier to mill and will preserve your tools.
- Exact thermal expansion coefficient facilitates the ceramic process.
The individual blanks are attached to the holder using a “pull down and lock” system that is time saving and will assure maximum precision and stability during the milling process.
Features and benefits:
- Total millable length of 20 mm
- Titanium blank ø 10 mm and ø 14 mm and CrCo ø 14 mm
- Gingival transition only 0,3 mm to maximize the design freedom
- Quick “screw-on” holder system that will speed up the changing of blanks and process time.
- DESS® Pre-milled abutments are included in the software from Hyperdent and WorkNC.